The Total Smile - Cosmetic Dentistry
If you're searching for treatment for a gummy smile or dark gums (ie. gum bleaching), trust your care to a skilled professional who knows what it takes to achieve a beautiful result. As a top Beverly Hills periodontist, Dr. Farnoosh has pioneered techniques in the area of cosmetic dentistry that are now widely adopted by other cosmetic dentists. Today, Dr. Farnoosh is best known for his two most popular techniques. Find out more about:Request a consultation
Dr. Alex Farnoosh is renowned in Beverly Hills with more than 25 years of periodontal experience. He's brightened the smiles of thousands of patients and is widely recognized as an innovator in the field, having invented proven gum bleaching methods.Meet Dr. Farnoosh
Dr. Alex Farnoosh is renowned in Beverly Hills with more than 25 years of periodontal experience. He's brightened the smiles of thousands of patients and is widely recognized as an innovator in the field, having invented proven gum bleaching methods.
Dr. Farnoosh's innovative gum bleaching treatment was published in the New York Times Best Seller Billion Dollar Smile by Dr. Bill Dorfman, also of ABC's Extreme Makeover. Dr. Farnoosh provides:
- A high level of comfort, safety, and convenience
- State-of-the-art procedures such as black gums treatment, non-invasive implant surgery, and gum grafting using Alloderm®
- The latest technology, including digital X-rays and virtual reality glasses that allow you to relax and watch your favorite movie during your procedure
- Pain control and anxiety management sedation dentistry (twilight sleep)
- Immediate tooth replacement – If a tooth needs to be removed and replaced by an implant, our safe and simple process provides permanent, natural feeling teeth in record time.
To view the dramatic gummy smile surgery and gum bleaching results achieved through cosmetic dentistry, visit the Total Smile Gallery for before-and-after photos of actual patients. When you see the difference of Dr. Farnoosh's pioneering approaches, you will understand why celebrities, business executives, and people from all over the world travel to Beverly Hills for their restorative and aesthetic dentistry needs.